House League and Competitive Moms & Dads, Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Managers, Trainers, TEAMS, TEAMS and TEAMS of all age groups!
Mark the date and location down on your calendars:
January 31st at 7:00pm - Vaughan City Hall ‚Äď Multi Purpose Room (main floor)
It's all about the FIELDS!
The City of Vaughan is reviewing facilities being 'considered' for the North Maple Regional Park. VSC needs YOUR HELP to make a statement! We need to ensure the City of Vaughan is aware of the needs of Vaughan Soccer and our soccer community... as you know we have a shortage of quality soccer pitches in Vaughan.
This affects us ALL!
The information gathered at this session will be used to form the information for the development of the park space. It is imperative that as much of the House League and Competitive Community be in attendance. The more numbers we have to represent our cause the more likely we will have an impact!
Come and join forces with the Vaughan Soccer Club's Board of Directors!
TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- URGENT.pdf (768 Downloads)
Latest from Administrator
- OPEN REP Trials | Tryouts - Thank you for submitting your request!
- Vaughan Azzurri Rebel: Tristan supports the Great Camp Adventure Walk
- HL: Playing Rules for U7-U8 Girls and U8 Boys
- Tri-FUN Kids' Triathlons - Special Promotion for VSC Members!
- Attention VSC High School Students: Volunteer Opportunities!